Check the device that has been ROOT or not. ROOT on the android devices will be more vague if the super user application is removed. However, the device can be recognized easily. On the last post discussed about “what is ROOT“. This post will explain how to figure out which device is the ROOT or not.
Check the device that has been ROOT or not
You just need a free application from Google Play store. Then download and install the on a tablet or android smartphone. The application is called Root Checker.
- Download and install the application.
- after finished downloading then you open the application.
- If the dialog box appears “Disclaimer” and then you click “Agree”
- next click on “Okay”
- You will be at the page Root Checker. There will be detected device name you are using. Just click the “Verify root access”
- then will appear the results of checking just like the picture below. My Tablet is in ROOT.
Very easy to do so, you live to download applications only. This will be helpful for you who want to purchase a used device. Be more careful in selecting them. However the tablet is cheap at the moment very much. The price is also reasonable. Hopefully this article helps you all. Thankyou have read the posting “Check the device that has been ROOT or not
Check the device that has been ROOT or not | posted by