How To Disable Automatic Updates Android Applications. Automatic updates android applications on the tablet you have become the standard settings. Applications that are already installed or will be installed, the standard will be updated automatically. This way it is good that the existing application on the device we always update.
How To Disable Automatic Updates Android Applications
However, if the constant updates done automatically will have an impact on our internet quota. The bandwidth will be quickly exhausted. But if we use the Wi-fi it doesn’t matter. This Tutorial is devoted to save internet data access on a tablet device. Therefore he had to do termination for automatic updates.
Here’s How To Disable Automatic Updates Android Applications
- open the Google Play application on your android tablet PC
- Once you open the Google Play please click the menu Option. More details like the picture below. The Menu Option at the top right corner.
- the third Step, you click Settings. See example picture below.
- next we will go on the page Settings. On the General Settings we choose “Auto-updating apps”.
- to turn off automatic updates please select “Do not auto-updating apps”. Up here the process will be completed.
So there are applications on your android device will cease to perform automatic updates. Finished this tutorial on How to disable automatic updates Android applications
How To Disable Automatic Updates Android Applications | posted by