How to download Android apps using Google Play. Play as a service provider Google android application has many various applications. Ranging from games to applications supporting Office. I have discussed in my posts ago about the “Use Google Play Store to download Android applications“. So if we want to downloading or add an existing application on a Tablet PC, we can use Google Play service.
Now we will discuss how to download an application or game that is on Google’s Play. Android Tablet PC has been installed the application Google live Play. Then the next thing that is required is an internet connection.
Next How To Download Android Apps Using Google Play:
1. the first Step is, we go to Google Play which has been mounted on an android device.
2. second we can find an application or game that will be installed on on Android. To make it easier to find the application you want, please use the search facility.
3. Suppose in the example below, install the game “FootBall Game”. Please start the installation process by clicking on the button “Install”
4. Then Click “Accept”
5. download process will run as the picture below. Please wait until the download process is complete.
6. If the download process is finished, the installation process will start automatically.
7. then will appear like this picture when the installation is complete.
Please open a game or application that has been downloaded just now. This way is very easy because we only need an internet connection. Finished this tutorial on “How to download Android apps using Google Play
How to download Android apps using Google Play | posted by