A Simple way to Back Up, Restore Android App using Titanium Backup. Backing up files on android is very necessary when you are in a data which is very important. Suppose an interesting application, premium paid applications that have been purchased from play store, and others. If there is an application or data that add up to a lot as well as very important, we recommend that you perform a backup.
A Simple way to Back Up, Restore Android App using Titanium Backup
By using applications that can be downloaded for free via google play store, you can back up all the files on your android device. The application is called Titanium Backup. The many advantages gained from these applications, including;
You can back up your applications easily
- Can recover or restore applications that have been backed up, it is easy
- If the operating system is damaged, you can easily restore the applications have been installed.
The application is free, if you want a more complete feature then you can upgrade to the pro version.
Here’s how to back up your application through Titanium Backup:
- Download Titanium Backup from Playstore. Please note that, this application will run on android has ROOT. Here’s how to ROOT on all android devices.
- then install.
- open the Titanium Backup has been completed downloaded just now, then select BackUp/Restore.
- Select the application that will be backed up, such as in this example I chose the Image 2 Live Wallpaper
- after the application selected, and then click Backup. Then the application will perform the backup. Next backup file will be stored on the phone memory or a micro sd.
- Backup process
Do a backup on the application has been completed. Next you need to know how to recover or restore applications that have been backed up recently. This is very useful when the damage requires OS reinstall, then you do not need to download the application. You live to recover or restore these backups through titanium. Here’s how to Restore your applications:
- open the application Titanium Backup, then select Backup/Restore menu as in step #3 above.
- See last line of applications, then you will find applications that are ready to be restored (restore). Suppose the Image 2 Live Wallpaper.
- Select the application to restore the process to run.
- after that click on Restore.
- next there are 2 options in doing the recovery. “App only” only restore applications only. While “App + Data” will restore applications and databases that have been saved. On both of these options up to you.
By doing these two steps above, you’ve managed to perform backup and restore on android devices. But keep in mind that your device must have a ROOT. If it is not in the ROOT so it is not able to perform this command. Very easy in the running application Titanium Backup. Thank you’ve read my post: A Simple way to Back Up, Restore Android App using Titanium Backup
A Simple way to Back Up, Restore Android App using Titanium Backup | posted by