Special Messenger for Android from Google-Inc, Try it Now!. Messenger is an application for sending SMS and MMS 5.0 Lollipop. This application does exist on those operating systems, as well as being a standard SMS application. Messenger application is not much different from a regular application that you use for sending SMS and MMS.
Special Messenger for Android from Google-Inc, Try it Now!
You need to know that the Messenger was created by Google, focused on application to chat with fellow Google Plus users. This application must be used Online. Messenger is used to replace a Hangout as Google Plus instant messaging application. You can replace the standard SMS features with this Messenger, and feel some of the features
The following features of the flagship of the Messenger:
- A design that is used is very interesting, so there is a new atmosphere while sending or replying to a text message. This is exactly with SMS on Android Lollipop
- Search feature messages easily. If there is already a lot of incoming messages on your phone or tablet, then you can use this feature to search for old messages, or search by a specific number.
- Send multimedia messages easily. Although there are many android apps that support ease of sharing multimedia files, this also gives the Messenger application’s ease in sharing your multimedia files on your fellow android user.
- There is a standard SMS settings, e.g. ring tone messages, message centre number and so on.
- Block certain numbers. Without the use of other special applications, you can block or black-list SMS from number that you want. It’s very good when we do not want to receive an SMS message from a particular phone number.
- Emoticons which can be accessed by any android.
This application only runs on the Android operating system 4.1 Jelly Bean, or higher. Please download via the Play Store, file size is 10 MB. Try it and feel new sensations in a send or receive SMS. Thank you’ve read my post: Special Messenger for Android from Google-Inc, Try it Now!
Special Messenger for Android from Google-Inc, Try it Now! | posted by