Speed up Download Using Download Manager for Android. As a portable computer, tablet devices can be used to download the file to download on the internet. When the connection very smooth or very high data access speeds then most people take advantage of this opportunity to download. Usually download games, music, even a movie.
Speed up Download Using Download Manager for Android
The default android browser Software is able to download files, but if direct download usually cannot. Sometimes the download speed is also insufficient. Therefore need to do simple tricks to maximize performance during the process of downloading.
This trick by using applications that you can get for free via Google Play Store. You just download the application and do some simple tricks and then see the changes during the process of download. At this time the post will be explained, along with tricks while going to do download process. The following explanation in detail;
- Download the application “Download Manager for Android” through the playstore.
- Wait for the installation process, and then open the application
- Have now entered the stage of download. Copy the link or url of the file to be downloaded. Suppose from mediafire, dropbox, free file hosting of music, etc. Copy the application download manager. Next open
- Then do the download process as usual.
- In this step can be skipped because the rename file. Then click download.
- And now see the download speed after using the application, and compare it to the previous one.
You need to know that the speed of the internet greatly affect the download process. So this software just helps the process of download so that maximum. That’s the trick of speed download. Thank you have been reading posts regarding; Speed up Download Using Download Manager for Android
Speed up Download Using Download Manager for Android | posted by